Building Beauty Routine for Your Chest: What You Need to Know
There are beauty products targeted at every area of your body, and it is common knowledge that a beauty routine does have better results when it uses targeted products.
Today we’ve got tips for your chest, which is one of the areas susceptible to sun damage and premature aging.
You’ll find out the basics about the benefits of using different types of products for those beauty needs!
Easy Chest Beauty Routine Checklist
Let’s start with the basics. When it comes to beauty, people often get lost in useless details. But when it comes to your chest, a good cosmetic routine is essential.
Here, we outline the basic checklist for what a chest-beauty routine absolutely needs to have.
- First and foremost, you’ll need to cleanse your neck and decolletage skin every night. Use a gentle cleanser and a wet cloth with warm water and a cleansig balm. This will help eliminate any dirt, excess oils, or makeup that may have accumulated on your skin during the day.
- Make sure to massage the area thoroughly for a few minutes after cleansing. Even a quick massage helps to prep your skin for the cosmetics that you’ll use afterwards.
- On some days, but not every day, you’ll want to exfoliate the area by using an exfoliator that is specifically formulated for the chest. This will help slough off dead skin cells and give you a more youthful appearance.
- Next up, moisturize! Applying a light moisturizer to your skin before applying your foundation will help achieve an even appearance and protect your skin from future dryness or irritation. Remember that excessive use of moisturizers can actually make your skin more sensitive to sun exposure and other harsh weather conditions, so use conservative amounts as needed.
That is the most basic chest and neck beauty routine.
You can add products as per your need: If you have imperfections, take care of those pesky blemishes! Using an acne treatment product before applying foundation will decrease the appearance of pimples and redness. If you can’t find an acne treatment product that specifically targets blemishes, try using an anti-acne mask once or twice during the day.
Finally, every morning, apply an SPF 30 sunscreen lotion. This will help protect your skin from harmful UV rays and keep it looking young and healthy. If you don’t protect your skin from the UV rays, you’ll sabotage most of the skin care that you do every night.
Makeup Products for the Morning Chest and Neck Routine
When figuring out how to make your chest look its best, you need to consider the types of products that you’ll be using.
Here are a few products that can help you build a simple but effective chest and neck morning routine:
- Primer: A primer is great to create a smooth and matte effect on the chest, especially if you have chest wrinkles.
- Serums: You can find your favorite serum at many drugstores and using them topically is really where serums get the most benefit for the chest. Choosing serums like Pueraria Mirifica Bust Serum can help nourish your chest in many ways when using it consistently. Apply it regularly and you’ll see an enhancement of your skin’s elasticity, an increase in firmness, and a reduction of wrinkles in the area.
- Blemish Balm Creams: BB creams are perfect for targeting the skin on your chest because they have a light coverage and are sheer enough to avoid looking too heavy or artificial.
- Foundation: If you want to go all the way though, you can. A good foundation is essential when trying to add volume and definition to your chest. There are a number of foundation options on the market, but some of the best ones for chest prominence are those that contain volumizing or thickening agents. You’ll want to find a foundation that has a light-to-medium coverage so that it can be blended well.
- Contouring Kits: If you want to create an illusion of a richer cleavage, contouring kits are a great option. They come with tools like face brushes and contour sticks that help you create the desired effect, although it does need some practice to do that well.
- Bronzer: It’s important to opt for a bronzer with a natural hue so that it won’t look too artificial. Use bronzer to give your skin a natural, sun-kissed look. Apply it in small circles below your cheekbones and on your neckline for an added boost of contour. Be sure to sweep it lightly across your chest and not use too much product because this could result in an orange tinge.
- Concealer: Use concealer to cover any blemishes or redness on your chest. Make sure to apply it in a circular motion to cover as much of the area as possible.
Regular Skincare Is Most Important
Many people overlook the fact that what they put on their skin every day can affect the quality of it over time.
Exfoliants: There are several types of exfoliants, some harsher and some gentler. For a gentle exfoliation choose a product with acids such as a lactic acid serum.
Masks: Masks are a great way to deeply moisturize your skin while helping to eliminate toxins and pollutants. Active ingredients in masks such as antioxidants, acids, volcanic ash, chamomile, etc., work to detoxify the skin while removing built-up product oils and residues.
Oils and Serums: Oils and serums can be used as part of an overall daily routine after you hydrate your skin. Applying an oil afterwards helps to lock the surface and keep the hydration inside the skin. Look for ingredients like argan oil or rosehip seed oil.
Last thing to note is that when you wash your hair with your products, that product ultimately lands on your chest too, so it’s important to see which hair products are best for you.
Whether you’re wanting to improve skin elasticity or its overall health, with these basic steps you can’t do wrong.